2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 293
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    788.1 KB · Views: 119
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    977.3 KB · Views: 136
Wow great wheels & look!!! What sizing did you go with front and back?

Can you post a link to the wheel site! THANKS

Sweet site Thanks! I have gotten the same X kit but they do not offer these wheels in the States.

Is that the Billet 35 15" wheel? Kind of like a deep dish Daytona CD31 and really nice!

How did you size your order by...

15", 4x98, 80mm. backspacing, 50mm. Hub diameter. Are you using any spacers? How about lug bolts or lug studs with bolts?

Thanks for the help mate! (y) Greg

I was looking for wheel company for about 3 months. I remember I found some in US but they didnt reply my email.
Finally I found these guys.

Yeah, Billets 35.
WHEEL DIAMETER = 15"
WHEEL WIDTH = 2 x 7" 2 x 8"
C'SINK ANGLE = 60 degrees
BOLT CIRCLE DIA = 4x98mm
DIAMETER OF STUD = 12mm
LENGTH OF STUD FROM FACE OF HUB = 35 - 50 mm (variable)
BACKSPACE TO INNER FLANGE = 80-90mm (80mm preferred)
HUB PAD DIAMETER = 150mm - 170mm acceptable (150 preferred)
CENTER HUB DIAMETER = 58mm or greater (58mm is hub-centric fit)
FORWARD PROTRUSION OF BRAKE CALIPER = 7mm
DISTANCE FROM HUB CENTER TO THE BEGINNING OF CALIPER = 66mm
DISTANCE FROM HUB CENTER TO THE END OF CALIPER = 134mm

These are all sizes I have provided :)

My main aim was to fit wheels without any spacers and I did it. Perfect fit.
Ive used lug bolts that came with the wheels. Not sure about the difference to lug studs with bolts?

One issue I have is that the front wheels will not fully rotate as they touch the inner arch.

BTW: Image Wheels is a nasty company, they dont care much about individual customers as they have contracts with racing teams. The sales guy stated to me 4-5 week production and delivery time. After week 5 I was sending email asking where are my wheels and I was getting same answer - they will be ready next week. I got my wheels only on week 10, so overall more than a month of unplanned waiting.
So keep in mind this as well.

Leo. (y)

Your car looks absolutely stunning.. It's perfect!

Out of curiousity, what sort of price would you ask for your car?

Dont even know what to answer :)

I never thought selling my X. I have invested in it a lot of money and dont think that price to cover my spendings will be reasonable.
According to the prices X's are sold now, it is way too cheap to cover what Ive spent. So I dont really know.

I am not a mechanic and dont have own garage, many funds went on paying for work. Moreover, all parts were comming overseas so P&P were expensive as well.

I have been upgrading this car for 5 years and I reckon I will never stop :)
My dream is to fit Lancia Delta HF Integrale turbo engine 2.0 16V and get from it at least 450 BHP.

Can you tell me where you bought these? i am pounding my head trying to find wheels for my 85 X 1/9. Thanks!

Back