Technical hlx alloys tyre size size

Currently reading:
Technical hlx alloys tyre size size

i just got the 195s p600's and they were less than half the price each from black circules

What are the P600's like mate grip wise? I work for Goodyear so I only ever have Goodyear tyres beacuse I get a 40% discount on the tyres. The Goodyear tyres are good just wondering how grippy the other brands are after reading this

There is a tyre called a Ceat aswell which is Pirelli's budget brand and they are terrible due to how they are constructed they suffer with seperations.

What are the P600's like mate grip wise? I work for Goodyear so I only ever have Goodyear tyres beacuse I get a 40% discount on the tyres. The Goodyear tyres are good just wondering how grippy the other brands are after reading this

There is a tyre called a Ceat aswell which is Pirelli's budget brand and they are terrible due to how they are constructed they suffer with seperations.

sorry i meant p6000 but i'm sure you guessed

they are allot more grippy than the tyres i had on specially in the wet and they feel much more positive to drive on and don't cause car to wonder over the road they also shed water very well hardly pulling the wheel thru puddles

they are very impresive in wet weather and they are quiet aswell some of the reasones i like them i've never driven a car with same brand tyres all round of a diferent make to make any reasonable comparisone so all i can say is there much nicer than budget

the only tyres i have good experience with on a fiat panda was continentals and i can tell you i would never buy a set very scary:eek:

i can imagine budget tyres from any maker like pireli will be just as kak as everyone elses thats why there budget tyres

my dad ran 4 dunlops once and all of them egged so not to impresed with them

iv'e driven a big diesel punto grande with bridgestones on and they feel nice but again diferent car so couldnt compare

anyway going from a mates coments recently who has a scoda fabia vrs he has just gone from goodyear to pirreli p zero on the front and he says there allot more grippy and is thinking of chucking his perfectly good rears out for another couple

Last edited:
Back