safe_edit_front.jpg

Grande Punto White Grande Sporting.

Introduction

just the 2 pics so far got few things doing before i get some more, hopefully have them done within next couple weeks ;)

tis a 1.9 mjet sporting

picked up monday, came with skydome roof, sub, climate, cruise, and tints which im dissapointed with, other than that love it
re: White Grande Sporting

thanks for comments guys!

yes that be me :) on about a billion different forums for various cars i've owned and few others as jk.

shopping list so far, already got cupra splitter sitting in garage (been working since i picked car up) will fit sunday pos! , linea grille will order tomorrow, waiting til done a good couple thousand miles then visit red dot and gsr for tuning ;) waiting for a scuff or need tires replacing then getting wheels refurbed at spit'n'polish in anthracite like the style of the wheels dont wanna change them, already de-punto'd boot and taken blue stickers off, will probably get tints darker and waiting for some abarth rear lights to come up on ebay dont like the pinkness off standard ones.
most im guna spend on this one is £2k and gotta be concious of warranty

was also considering some lester wings with the vents but dont think they would suite. lots of other small ideas!

Last edited:

gave it a decent wash and used some paint sealent/protection and coat of wax on sunday

wash>dry>polish>cleanse>guard-x>24hr wait>quick detailer>wax

results:

CG maxi suds > AG super resin polish > dodo juice Lime Prime > Guard x (the stuff the dealer offered for stupid money) my mate used to d valeting for a dealership gave me about 4 kits and showed me how to use it properly not like the delaerships ;) included the interior protection too. then just used megs quick detailer to remove the overnight muck then used megs carnauba wax.

im no pro by far jus enjoy it, my phone camera doesnt do the car justice

Last edited:

CG maxi suds > AG super resin polish > dodo juice Lime Prime > Guard x (the stuff the dealer offered for stupid money) my mate used to d valeting for a dealership gave me about 4 kits and showed me how to use it properly not like the delaerships ;) included the interior protection too. then just used megs quick detailer to remove the overnight muck then used megs carnauba wax.

A nice detail there, is dodo juice as good as everyone claims? I need to try dod juice banana armour I'm going to wait until i run out of my clearkote stuff first.

im told it does similar job to polish but removes all the oils and reminants of the polish with it. paint feels really smooth and glossy after first time i've used it though

cars lookin nice! (y) the tints dont look very dark at all, although im not one for limo tints i would have thought theyd be darker. is that a clubman estate? or just a traveller?

clubman estate, but is also a clubman gt and 1100 clubman on the drive, and in the garage a 998 clubman 34yrs old with 23k on the clock and a shell of a mini pickup in process of being built.

my dads, mums, bros and we all own the classic one. my dad and my bro are rebuilding the pickup inbetween working

sounds good, i had big plans for my mini just never the cash. but at some point i want a clubman estate with the v-tec conversion!

my dads friend has a 1.8 from a teg in his mini running 201.9bhp, my dads is a 1420cc with loads of engine mods running 120bhp

update:

had go at fitting linea tonight only had about 2hours but was hoping would get done.

OLD OFF:

BLACKED OUT WHITE STRIP:

AFTER SOME PAIN:

you may be able to make out some tape and cable ties, there on until the glue sets properly, still not sure where to put my reg plate atm.

Last edited:
Back