Register Login
Save up to 15% with Adrian Flux insurance!

Old 1 Week Ago   #1
Trader Rating: 0
Switzerland 
595C Turismo 2 months on...

Two months and 4000 KM after taking delivery, I thought I'd share a few thoughts on my Abarth.

* Most of the KMs were done on a longer 4-day roadtrip where I spent around 20 hours in the car in total, mainly driving on autobahn and motorways in Europe. Overall surprisingly comfortable for a small car: Road noise ok despite the sport tyres, wind noise not bad despite the convertible roof. Seat position was fine, perfectly comfortable. Clearly its not a car built for long distances but it manages very well all the same
* Notice one or two paint chips on the plastic side skirts and on the front bumper, seems the paint is a little thin. Nothing too bad however
* Grazed the rear alloy on a kerb :-(
* The Navigation system with CarPlay is great - so much better than my BMW's system. BUT I keep having an issue. Sometimes when starting up the screen remains black -- the system is on, the radio plays but the screen is unresponsive and remains dark. It so far has happened three times. When the car is left switched off for a couple of hours it seems to fix itself. Anyone else had this problem on the Series 4? The car is due to go in for winter tyres next month so I will get it looked at then.

Pandalino is offline Reply With Quote Quote