Technical 500 Abarth Strut Troubles

Currently reading:
Technical 500 Abarth Strut Troubles

pchilly

Alright so I might have been going too fast one day and hit a bump a little hard and I ended up bending my strut, now I went to replace it and I found this plastic washer looking thing right below the strut mount. It was broken into 3 pieces and I cant seem to find it anywhere. I ordered a strut mounting kit and it came with a little metal piece that looked similar too it but I'm not sure if its the right part for it. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Alright so I might have been going too fast one day and hit a bump a little hard and I ended up bending my strut, now I went to replace it and I found this plastic washer looking thing right below the strut mount. It was broken into 3 pieces and I cant seem to find it anywhere. I ordered a strut mounting kit and it came with a little metal piece that looked similar too it but I'm not sure if its the right part for it. Any ideas?

Any chance of a picture?

ww w.fiatpartswebstore.c om/products/gb/FIAT/500/STRUT-Right-Front-Suspension/11236004/04670556AE.html?partner=googlebase_adwords&kwd=&origin=pla
If you go to that link and look at the diagram the plastic washer looking thing I found was right under #20 (plate. damper).
Now the mounting kit I bought looks just like the one in this link:
ww w.partsgeek.co m/mmparts/strut_mount/fiat/500.html
The smallest piece in that kit is the one I got with mine but its not exactly what that plastic piece looked like and the one in the kit is metal so idk if they don't make the plastic ones anymore and that's just the new one they make or if its not the right part at all.
I cant post url's yet so there is some spaces in the url's but take them out and go to the link and you'll see it

Back