Technical Torque Wrench Settings

Currently reading:
Technical Torque Wrench Settings

Earlofdavetona

Well, the long weekend is here, the clutch and the DMF have been delivered and I am about to embark on changing my Abarth 500 clutch. I intend to take pictures and issue a guide as I go so any problems I encounter can be hopefully be eliminated for someone else who wants to give this a shot. The problem is I cannot find any torque wrench settings anywhere and cos I am useless at searching this Forum there is probably a whole section on the subject that I have missed, but I can't find anything. I do have the torque wrench settings for some of the running gear that one of the moderators posted but there was a note on the post that some of us are a little bit backwards when it comes to searching the site for info. Unfortunately, that would be me!! So, I need the following torque settings if anyone can help. Flywheel to crankshaft, clutch pressure plate, driveshaft inner hubs, subframe to chassis and bellhousing to block. I think that's it, obviously if I've missed anything feel free to impart any info you see fit. Many thanks in anticipation.

Back