General Abarth 500 2011 Buying Parts in the UK

Currently reading:
General Abarth 500 2011 Buying Parts in the UK

Little Fiat

Hi All
I have a 2011 Abarth 500 1.4 Ess Ess Manual, I'm from Australia. Will need to buy some parts from the UK, can someone direct me to some sites to buy from that are original fiat Abarth parts. Have tried some links from this forum, but am unable to find these parts online.

The parts required are
Throttle Body
Flex Sleeve
Rear Tie Road.

Australian prices are to expensive new.

Have you the part numbers ???

If so try Shop4Parts and see what they can do

Yes getting parts in Australia is a PITA

Good Luck

I had a look for the parts mentioned but could not find them at all they may be available secondhand but doubt if such companies would ship to Australia.
What's wrong with the current throttle body? Have found one in the USA for $190us
Which flexible sleeve is it could not even find the tie (rod I presume )

Throttle body link not a bad price I would say for new
http://shop.500madness.com/fiat-500-ported-throttle-body-fits-abarth-500t-pid2073

Last edited:
Hi Joseph500
Thank you for your reply and info, have been able to find all the parts in Italy. All new as well.
Once they arrive and are fitted and all it all works out, i will add the their website to this link.
Don't want to add it just in case something goes wrong, as you can understand when buying on the net. I did check out their website and it all added up. So I'm confident all is good.

Regards
Little Fiat.

Hi Jonh202020
Thanks for you reply, the throttle body in America is for the 2012 multi air engine from 2012 onwards and does not work on the Australian TJet engines, i did e-mail 500 Madness and they confirmed this. It's a same as the US have so many options at very good price.
I have found the parts in Italy, as my other response i will update when they arrive and are fitted.

Regards
Little Fiat.

Hi All
I found the parts and they have been added into the car by a Fiat mechanic, everything is working perfectly and the Abarth 500 is back to full power. I had a throttle body fail.

The company i found parts for my Abarth 500 were in Italy, their website is
http://www.arciricambi.com.

If not on their website, send them a e-mail with your engine number (VIN number), also your parts number located on a plate in the left hand side next to where the spare tyre would be for for Australian cars. Not all the parts they have are on their website.

All parts are original Fiat Abarth OEM and in plastic.
Compared to Australian prices they were a quarter of the price and thats with delivery to Australia as well. Delivery was seven days.
The team at ArciRicambi Italy are fantastic to deal, they keep you updated with e-mails on the whole process.

Regards

Back