Technical TTC system.

Currently reading:
Technical TTC system.

Being a newbi I have probably posted in the wrong section, BWTF here goes.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Hi y'all,[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]I have 5 month old 595 Competizione Cabrio.[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]It is very nearly everything I want in the traffic conditions in Southern UK.[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]It it is Quick, Fast, and oh! so very Nimble – 'Jack be Nimble, Jack be Quick'... and can be re Mapped!! Oh! Yes please. Next item on my Xmas shopping list.[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]But I have a minor niggle. I prefer the handling with the TTC system engaged.[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]I find it extremely irritating, to have to press the button to engage it each time I get back into to the car, or even every time I switch off the ignition.[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Main dealer Workshop say it cannot be configured to be 'Always on' by default.[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Anyone got alternative opinion??[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]TTFN
[/FONT]

If the TTC system uses the brakes to control wheel spin so using it all the time will cost more fuel and increase brake pad and disc wear.

Why not try driving within the normal limits it needs a bit more skill (no insult intended) so good to learn.

If the TTC system uses the brakes to control wheel spin so using it all the time will cost more fuel and increase brake pad and disc wear.

Why not try driving within the normal limits it needs a bit more skill (no insult intended) so good to learn.

The TTC brakes the wheel that spins so it imitates a LSD so you can exit corners faster. Even better, if you have driven a FWD car with LSD you will feel a 'magic hand' pulling you to the apex at the exits of bends.

With the TTC off the engine management system will cut fuelling when it detects spin so it will slow the car down exiting corners.

Back