Technical 2 din dash kit with air vent.

Currently reading:
Technical 2 din dash kit with air vent.

resigningyou

Does anyone know where to get this? I know it's coming from Japan but it's so expensive.. any cheaper one beside the square vent shape(has so many bad reviews)
Can someone please help me.
I've bought the stereo in this pic but no dash kit since the price is ridiculously expensive.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160829-235541.png
    Screenshot_20160829-235541.png
    427.8 KB · Views: 146
I believe it's available on eBay somewhere - but it's the same price as shipped from Japan. FYI, I've heard it doesn't match the car interior, a chap on here had one, and had to sand, cut and basically repaint it to get it to match. I nearly got that one too!

I believe it's available on eBay somewhere - but it's the same price as shipped from Japan. FYI, I've heard it doesn't match the car interior, a chap on here had one, and had to sand, cut and basically repaint it to get it to match. I nearly got that one too!

I couldn't even find this on eBay or Amazon. The only one I cld find was the square vent look which is going for £129-180 and no vent one from China
What to get then?hmm

I couldn't even find this on eBay or Amazon. The only one I cld find was the square vent look which is going for £129-180 and no vent one from China
What to get then?hmm

Odd. I must admit when I found it this was about a year ago now! Good luck on it, whatever you get be prepared to do some bodging to get a fit.

Back