General New pride + joy

Currently reading:
General New pride + joy

Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce the new man in my life: Alfie the 595 edition Abarth :) He was an unexpected edition...I only went in the garage to 'look' and had no intention of selling my Fiat 500S who I've always been pretty happy with. HOWEVER, once the salesman explained I could pay virtually the same price for the Abarth, it was a case of not being able to say no unfortunately !! It was sad saying bye to the Fiat 500S who hadn't put a wheel out of line, but up to now I feel the decision has been justified :)

He's a 595 edition Abarth, 1.4 turbo, in 'Podium Blue' + has the tricoloure package added on :)

He's only been here for a few weeks so I still need to get my private plates put on, and I'm still (annoyingly) waiting for the Abarth mats from the dealers. I'm also looking to get an Abarth scorpion on the bonnet at some point. But I'm pretty pleased so far :)

I'll leave you with a few pics :)

Attachments

• Alfie 2.jpg
    Alfie 2.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 267
  • Alfie.jpg
    Alfie.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 217
  • Alfie 3.jpg
    Alfie 3.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 262
  • 595.jpg
    595.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 205
Whilst waiting for my panda trekking getting serviced,ended up chatting to the salesman who sold my son his abarth Yamaha factory edition.Ended up trade in the panda for a 140 abarth tricolore in podium blue.Definately the best colour looks fab in the sunlight and then at night it seams to change colour and looks indigo in colour.Not seen another one on the road.I ended up with two sets of abarth mats.Only fault I have is the clear coat seams to scratch very easily,even with being very careful with washing and drying it.

Big Launch Weekend..... just gone 18th/19th. We went to our local dealer here in NW and they had one new s4 in blue. They sold it within one hour. Apparently they've just had another delivered today.
The Mrs is going to sell her beloved 500S, (hit 3 years old now) and I think I've pointed her to a Turismo convertible :)

Wow, now that is stunning. Exactly the spec i'd have one in as well!

How do you find the jump from the S to the Abarth? I currently have an S but have always wanted to upgrade.

Wow, now that is stunning. Exactly the spec i'd have one in as well!

How do you find the jump from the S to the Abarth? I currently have an S but have always wanted to upgrade.

I would thoroughly recommend the upgrade lol!! I loved my 'S', it was a nice little car to drive and never put a foot wrong but the Abarth is in a different league!! It feels like a completely different car, it is 10 x faster for a start!! I loved my 'S' but it always felt a little sluggish (I had a 1.6 Renault Clio before which was actually pretty nippy), so this was something that bothered me. There's no such problems with the Abarth. My Dad is obsessed with it, he reckons it's quicker than his Alfa lol !!

Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce the new man in my life: Alfie the 595 edition Abarth :) He was an unexpected edition...I only went in the garage to 'look' and had no intention of selling my Fiat 500S who I've always been pretty happy with. HOWEVER, once the salesman explained I could pay virtually the same price for the Abarth, it was a case of not being able to say no unfortunately !! It was sad saying bye to the Fiat 500S who hadn't put a wheel out of line, but up to now I feel the decision has been justified :)

He's a 595 edition Abarth, 1.4 turbo, in 'Podium Blue' + has the tricoloure package added on :) t

He's only been here for a few weeks so I still need to get my private plates put on, and I'm still (annoyingly) waiting for the Abarth mats from the dealers. I'm also looking to get an Abarth scorpion on the bonnet at some point. But I'm pretty pleased so far :)

I'll leave you with a few pics :)

I think that looks pretty awesome (y) personally I love the blue. Think it suits it's very well. I'm a bit new to abarths what is the 595 edition?

I like the colour a lot , I'm curious though , does this colour replace the Legends Blue ? One of my work colleagues went to order an abarth in LB but the salesman told her it was no longer available so she ordered a Twinair lounge in Volare blue instead .

Back