General Getting a Abarth

Currently reading:
General Getting a Abarth

BobbyDarko

So after a long while looking over the fiat 500 range I have finally decided to get a Abarth, my Budget is 8.5k which puts me in the area of a 2011/2012 car and aroud 30 to 40k on the clock, would love any pointers on lookouts ect,
I am gonna be using the car to commute to work every day (50 mile round trip) I realize its not the best car for a commute but I love the looks and want to give it a go.

Any Advice would be good.

Cheer

Bobby

So after a long while looking over the fiat 500 range I have finally decided to get a Abarth, my Budget is 8.5k which puts me in the area of a 2011/2012 car and aroud 30 to 40k on the clock, would love any pointers on lookouts ect,
I am gonna be using the car to commute to work every day (50 mile round trip) I realize its not the best car for a commute but I love the looks and want to give it a go.

Any Advice would be good.

Cheer

Bobby

Did you decide if you wanted he convertible in the end?

If a convertable abarth was possible in my budget I would but they are considerably more money so will have to live without the soft top..

Cheers bobby

i am selling my car if it is of any interest. 2011 500 esseesse in white? 28k miles in great condition. if you look in the ebay selling thread on the homepage you will see a post in there

Last edited:
I did it!!! got a Abarth yesterday and it is sweet!! pick it up tomorrow :devil:

I actually used my 595 for a 40 mile round trip every day and it really wasn't good to be honest. Of course this is only my personal experience talking but I'm actually in the process of waiting for a Fiat 500 to come into the dealership to replace the Abarth for better running costs etc. However if you can worry not about the financial side of things your commute will be the best part of your day :D

I bought my Abarth new in 2012 when they first arrived in the U.S.A. Four years later and it's going like a champ. It's been a great little commuter with a 44 mile round trip three days each week.

Back