Technical Climate control questions

Currently reading:
Technical Climate control questions

DazzaRS

59 plate Fiat 500 abarth

the missus has complained to me about the heating problems she has experienced, she says it just blows cold air unless you put it to HI and only works sometimes at best, i have tonight looked at her car and it does do this and also when on HI and blowing out heat if you turn off heating and turn back on immediately it just blows cold to my amazement.

i see you could try a climate reset could someone tell me how to do this please? also is there anything else i could look out for?

Also the coolant is spot on

many thanks

Dealer replaced a faulty heater flap motor in our car. We didn't even realise there was a problem, but after they'd changed that, there was a significant difference in the operation of the climate control.

Also (and I know this will wind some people up because they truly believe a car's air conditioning system never needs servicing!), As you're on a 59 plate, has the air con system ever been serviced? Chances are on a 2009 registered car, you'll have next to no gas left in the system if it's never been looked at. Might be the best 50 quid you'll spend.

was this work under warranty? if not do you have rough cost for the work,
Aircon gets re gassed each year with new oil

Back