General 500A vs 500c A ss

Currently reading:
General 500A vs 500c A ss

Well finally, today was my first day in the abarth and yes..i went for the 500c SS.
Not gona talk too much its just awesome!!
I still don't know how to shift smoothly even though the MTA is so close to the GP MTA i had.
I really didnt expect to feel that much difference with the sport mode!

So quick questions after a quick spin... I noticed that I can only get that exhaust explosion (which gives me goosebumps everytime i hear it :p) only when im in sport mode... why is that?

- So let's say there's so many redlights on the highway do I have to click that N button everytime then click 1 or is there a way to do that with the pedal shifters?

Will post some photos very soon this weekend!

Apparently the Sport button, when on, adds about 20% more torque, and also sharpens the throttle response, hence the slight over fuelling.

Hey guys,

Haven't had the time to take some cool photos but here's 2 photos of her first shower.

So happy with it now and yes the tin top wasthe perfect choice..specially my dog is enjoying it more than i do.
Took me a while to get used to buttons instead of sticks though.

The only thing that is missing is the arm rest do you where i can get a descent leather arm rest? i have white stitches inside ( attached one if you know a link for it)

Thanks all for you help

Attachments

• 20141205_093837.jpg
    20141205_093837.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 54
  • 20141205_093939.jpg
    20141205_093939.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited: