General "Natural" Sabelt Seats

Currently reading:
General "Natural" Sabelt Seats

Volare

Hello all,

My first posting so looking forward to hearing your views on all matters Abarth.

Just test drove a 595 Competizione at the weekend there, mainly to see how firm the Sabelt seats and Konis were. Pleasantly surprised - seats very supportive but not too firm. The ride - nowhere near as bad as some of the reviewers on the net would lead you to believe. All personal such things I guess, so on to some spec queries I have.

I note the configurator does not seem to like the "natural" colour Sabelt seats in combination with anything other than some rather lurid beige colour. Have noticed however the natural seats in some record grey cars and once in a bicolour red/grey Turismo. In the latter it stated that the customer wanted this combo as a deal breaker and so they swapped with the interior from another car. So - if you'd like the natural seats in a red car say, would this be a definite no no or could you have the dealer twist the factory's arm ?

Hah ! - Need to spend more time on the configurator !

The natural Sabelts are available with record grey - so that's most likely where they got the interior for the bicolour from.

Anyone out there tried to spec the natural Sabelts with red in a dealers ?

Back