General Campovolo Grey with Tan Leather? Any photos?

Currently reading:
General Campovolo Grey with Tan Leather? Any photos?

hippycinq

Hi
I am thinking of swapping in my Volare Blue 500 for an Abarth in Campolovo Grey; I really fancy it with a tan leather interior (which I know is not currently available as a colour combination) - just wondered if its ever been an option and if anyone has any photos of the two colours together?
Thinking I could get them to custom change the standard interior if they wont put it in for me as factory spec.
Thanks

buy a campo grey one with the normal cloth seats and get the interior re-trimmed in tan leather, prob wont be much more expensive than ordering the factory leather and will most likely be better quality, the leather in my A500 isn't as good as in our Citroen DS4!

buy a campo grey one with the normal cloth seats and get the interior re-trimmed in tan leather, prob wont be much more expensive than ordering the factory leather and will most likely be better quality, the leather in my A500 isn't as good as in our Citroen DS4!
^^^^^^ wot he said !!!

We swapped out the leather with our Alfa GQV .... and that came standard with leather (quality was iffy )

Back