General Merry Christmas to you all.

Currently reading:
General Merry Christmas to you all.

Thanks Grimwau (even if I am slightly annoyed at you (jk!) for making me want a Abarth 500 when I've only just got my 500S :p )

Happy Xmas and New Year to all :D

The same from Esme and me. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you all on this forum.

Cheers Hedley, see you at the summer 2014 meet? (y)

Thanks Grimwau (even if I am slightly annoyed at you (jk!) for making me want a Abarth 500 when I've only just got my 500S :p )

Happy Xmas and New Year to all :D

I got my first Abarth a few weeks after buying a TA Sport. However, you probably like your 500S so please accept my apologies. :D

Merry Christmas everybody!

:yeahthat:

Same to you Mel and to everyone on the Forum. It has been a pleasure meeting members in person, whether old faces or new faces for the first time. It has been an honour and a privilege and many thanks to everyone who has supported our local meetings over the years.

The mods/admin consider the social side of the forum to be very important to members who might otherwise drift away if all we could offer was an online community.

The wars of words that sometimes take over certain threads can be very offputting but when you meet the "real" people behind the Avatars you get the chance to reconsider any pre-conceptions you might have made based on what you may have read.

If any members are into New Years resolutions make one to try and attend one of our "official" FF Events next year, you won't be disappointed, ........ guaranteed. :)

Merry xmas. hope you're all having as much fun as I am :)

Merry+Xmas.jpg

:yeahthat:

The mods/admin consider the social side of the forum to be very important to members who might otherwise drift away if all we could offer was an online community.

The wars of words that sometimes take over certain threads can be very offputting but when you meet the "real" people behind the Avatars you get the chance to reconsider any pre-conceptions you might have made based on what you may have read.

Tony: Quite the philosopher!!

Hope Christmas goes well for all and Best Wishes for the New Year.

I did meet the Real Tony for the 1st time in the Summer and would you believe met him again at the Christmas meal. So he is not all that bad:D

Keep up the good work Tony, much appreciated(y)

Tony: Quite the philosopher!!

Hope Christmas goes well for all and Best Wishes for the New Year.

I did meet the Real Tony for the 1st time in the Summer and would you believe met him again at the Christmas meal. So he is not all that bad:D

Keep up the good work Tony, much appreciated(y)

Cheers Chas (y)

(p.s. do you want me to send a cheque or go via PayPal?) :D

(do you want me to send a cheque or go via PayPal?) :D

Keep hold of it I'd feel a lot better calling for the cash sometime:devil::D

Maybe I can put it towards the deposit on the 595 when I change in Sept 2014.(y)

Back