General My 595 Turismo

Currently reading:
General My 595 Turismo

Still waiting for the grille to come from Italy. :mad:

The bodyshop have got to have the car back again when it arrives as they fitted the new bumper and other bits but had to refit the old grille as a temporary measure so that I could use the car in the meantime.

Bought these for my birthday although with the weather the way it is not sure when I will get round to fitting them.

As long as it is before 02/06/2014 as I am having a Sun holiday (Sun may be a misnomer in this instance) in West Wales in June and the car will be fully loaded for the trip.

Bought these for my birthday although with the weather the way it is not sure when I will get round to fitting them.

Butt plugs are the perfect present!
You know I bet those would work as shorter bumpstops for you car after you have used them.

Still waiting for the grille to come from Italy. :mad:

The bodyshop have got to have the car back again when it arrives as they fitted the new bumper and other bits but had to refit the old grille as a temporary measure so that I could use the car in the meantime.

Arrived at last, going in to be fitted on Thursday 10th April 2014. (y)

Went to Brighton on Saturday to pick up new Wheel/tyre from an ex Abarth 500 owner. Put on climate control and found it wasn't working so got somewhat warm stuck in the traffic jams caused by some march that was happening. Will need to get onto the dealership next week to book it in for diagnosis/repair. :cry:

I said to the missus that it wasn't working (her car) and she said that she had noticed that it wasn't getting cold air through but thought it was because the weather hadn't got hot yet. :shrug:
It may be just coincidence but it would appear to have happened since having the front bumper and grille replaced so hopefully may be something simple to fix.

As long as it is before 02/06/2014 as I am having a Sun holiday (Sun may be a misnomer in this instance) in West Wales in June and the car will be fully loaded for the trip.

You should go to The Harbour Master in Aberaeron for food one night, it's very good.

Well, the car has gone in for them to check the A/C (not working) and I have a 2014 595 Competizione as a courtesy car. As soon as the missus got into it she commented that the seats were so hard that she was glad we went for the Turismo.

She had to open the door to adjust the backrest as there wasn't enough room to get her hand down with it shut. She also didn't like the satin finish chrome embellishments but she did like the sound of the Monza. :D

Well, the car has gone in for them to check the A/C (not working) and I have a 2014 595 Competizione as a courtesy car. As soon as the missus got into it she commented that the seats were so hard that she was glad we went for the Turismo.

She had to open the door to adjust the backrest as there wasn't enough room to get her hand down with it shut. She also didn't like the satin finish chrome embellishments but she did like the sound of the Monza. :D

Initially the Sabelts do seem quite hard, but I soon got used to them and they are very supportive. Agree a bit of a pain having to open the door to adjust the backrest though. I love the Monza, such childish fun.:) I feel short changed if I don't get it to bang at least once every time I go out in it.

Well! after a sometimes rainy break in Wales the Media Player option decided to give up the ghost. When you plug in the USB stick nothing happens and of course because no way of selecting MediaPlayer via the controls just had to listen to the Radio or CDs. Still, not all bad, did over 800 miles and averaged 44mpg. Mind you, at the prices they charge on the forecourts it was just as well. Best price I got was £1.30Ltr:cry:

Have to say I was seriously impressed with the way the roads are maintained, puts ours down south to shame. Loved the Brecon Beacons especially but all the scenery was nice and we had a nice view over Cardigan bay from our caravan.

Car booked in today for them to check the USB as disconnecting the battery didn't convince it to spring back to life. Tried some new sticks, formatted them FAT32 but no luck although they work fine with other audio equipment.

Back