General Status Ordering Codes And Their Meanings.

Currently reading:
General Status Ordering Codes And Their Meanings.

STATUS ORDERING CODES ( Courtesy of Venters) (y)

Many people have remarked that they were in the dark as to the status of their order when enquiring at the dealership. Despite being given a code by their dealer they were none the wiser as to how far into production the car was and at what stage they could still add or remove options.

Below is a list of the status codes used by Fiat/Abarth describing the progress of cars through the factory in Poland.

Once you have placed an order for a Fiat 500 your salesman will hopefully be updating you on a regular basis. He will give you updates on how you 500 is coming along. This information will only be available from the dealership you are purchasing your car from. Actual information will be limited to the status the 500 is at within the Fiat system.

These status codes are as follows.

10: Heavy Variability, Confirmed Order. Fiat has your order but it can still be changed

13: Light Variability, Confirmed Order. This is the point where only limited changes to your order can now happen.

16: Fixed, Confirmed Order. your order is now fixed and can no longer be changed with regards factory spec.

20: Built, Fairly self explanatory.

30: Shipment, At dock waiting to get on a boat.

35: Transit, On the water bobbing along to the UK

40: Arrived, At the docks in good old Blighty

45: Ready, Car is waiting for collection by transport company.

50: With Delivery Instruction, Delivery instruction has been sent to transport company.

55: Goods Out, Car is on a transporter on its way to your dealer

60: Arrival at Dealership, Yay! From Status 60 till you pick up your car is now dependent on what dealership options you have, how efficient your dealer is and when you want to pick it up.

STATUS ORDERING CODES ( Courtesy of Venters) (y)

Many people have remarked that they were in the dark as to the status of their order when enquiring at the dealership. Despite being given a code by their dealer they were none the wiser as to how far into production the car was and at what stage they could still add or remove options.

Below is a list of the status codes used by Fiat/Abarth describing the progress of cars through the factory in Poland.

Once you have placed an order for a Fiat 500 your salesman will hopefully be updating you on a regular basis. He will give you updates on how you 500 is coming along. This information will only be available from the dealership you are purchasing your car from. Actual information will be limited to the status the 500 is at within the Fiat system.

These status codes are as follows.

10: Heavy Variability, Confirmed Order. Fiat has your order but it can still be changed

13: Light Variability, Confirmed Order. This is the point where only limited changes to your order can now happen.

16: Fixed, Confirmed Order. your order is now fixed and can no longer be changed with regards factory spec.

20: Built, Fairly self explanatory.

30: Shipment, At dock waiting to get on a boat.

35: Transit, On the water bobbing along to the UK

40: Arrived, At the docks in good old Blighty

45: Ready, Car is waiting for collection by transport company.

50: With Delivery Instruction, Delivery instruction has been sent to transport company.

55: Goods Out, Car is on a transporter on its way to your dealer

60: Arrival at Dealership, Yay! From Status 60 till you pick up your car is now dependent on what dealership options you have, how efficient your dealer is and when you want to pick it up.
grimwau hello from which source did the dealer receive these codes ?
from Fiat USA, I, GB, F, D, B, NL, etc.
thanks

Hi, mi name is Alejandro and i have a problem with the stereo of my fiat 500, is Radio blocked, and i don!t have a code, anybody can help me?
Thank you

Hi, mi name is Alejandro and i have a problem with the stereo of my fiat 500, is Radio blocked, and i don!t have a code, anybody can help me?
Thank you

Hi Alejandro and welcome to the forum.

We have a specific thread just for this. I've copied your request to that thread, and someone will be along soon.

Click here to continue your discussion about radio codes.

Last edited:
Back