General Fiat 900T 1979

Currently reading:
General Fiat 900T 1979

ha ha yes, I thought so! :p

I will get the exact amount for you, we ordered 4L from memory but will have plenty left over for when I do bits and pieces of the underside and the inside..

I've got 1 week to get all the brakes and suspension rebuilt as I'm leaving for italy in the van in 1 week!!

Bit of a task! ha

So I've been quiet for over a year now.

The van was not ready for the holiday but we went in another anyway!

We were flooded recently so I just fell out of love as there was lots of stuff that needed to be re-done.

I'm back on it now...

Here's some photos. It's not finished but I am getting there now.

Brakes: rebuilt calipers on the front end sorted, made new pipes for the whole lot, got a new master cylinder rebuild kit too... just need hoses to sort brakes.

I have recently found out that it has either had mixed parts put on in the past or it is a cross over model...?

Various parts don't fit that are listed as a 900T.. have to buy earlier parts!

Also got my hands on a shot blaster too.. should help with some parts. (ignore the rubbish lager :p )

Still working on the brakes at the moment.. it was supposed to be an easy job but these eccentric bolts are awful!! I think if I knew about this before buying all the parts, I would have swapped all of the rear brakes too..

Getting the old pipes off has been a nightmare!!

New pipes, hoses, cylinders, shoes, master cylinder are all sorted now... Just need to fit it all! photo below of the first pipe I made..

https://youtu.be/ySWyBLtEwDs

Quick video of the engine running too :)

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-05-13 at 15.27.52.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-05-13 at 15.27.52.jpeg
    83.4 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Back