Round mirrors and arms 850t
Front door that are better than mine
Roof gas struts
Rear badge
Front passenger arch repair panel
Door check straps
Number plate light 850t
. Cheers in advance

Hi, I am breaking an (already stripped) 850T and so do have a pair of doors but they've both been filled/repaired and will need doing again so doubt they're any better than yours sorry, though I can only see the drivers side door on your photo.

The mirrors, locks, handles, repair panel, number plate light are frequently available on eBay, just remember to set the search to international and factor in postage costs (predictably most are in Italy). Rear badges are a nightmare to find, not sure where to point you with that one sorry, unless you get lucky in finding a scrapper. New doors do come up on eBay too but be prepared to pay around £150-200 each plus delivery.

Can the struts be recharged, or is the damage more fundamental?

You can also try Ricambio for parts, I would say they've the biggest range in the country:

http://www.ricambio.co.uk/

Good luck with the resto, looks great with the 850 front!

Cheers,

Andy

Last edited:
Hi I'd be interested to see what condition they are in to be honest. Where abouts are you located? Thanks for the reply

Hi,

I'm located in Hull, whereabouts are you? I'll remove the doors and send some photos. How soon would you need them?

I do have quite a few other used 850T bits to get rid of once I break the van (don't think there's anything from your list sadly), though I have already promised another 850T restorer first look at them before I offer elsewhere.

If you let me know your email address I'll send over the door photo's once the're off.

Cheers,

Andy

Cheers. Im in notts so not too far.
I'll pm you my email address. Thanks

Back