General fiat 900e

Currently reading:
General fiat 900e

Shouldn't have trouble with anything mechanical, but body panels will be trickier. Usual places for mechanical stuff - local motor factor (Unipart are still good for these, and Halfords will order in), Ebay, Ricambio.

Most oily bits will interchange with other Fiats from that era - for example the 903cc OHV was in the 127, Uno & Panda. Suspect many of the brake components will be 850 or 127 based - the 850T was the forerunner of the 900 and had loads of 850 parts on it.

Don't forget these will be listed under many names when hunting on Ebay etc - look for 850E, 850T, 900E, 900T, Pandora, Amigo, and even Fiesta & Festival! (y)

Hope this helps.

Gavin.

P.S. Ricambio might be able to help with panels too - they have a wheel arch section on Ebay at present but usually better to deal with direct. (Scrappy678 on Ebay)

Thanks for your replies.

Some poking around has revealed that previous owners did some dodgy welding repairs which need to be redone. This may prove uneconomical unfortunately, so the hunt may be on for a second 900e with less rust and knackered mechanicals (my partners is mechanically solid). Wait and see....

So if anyone knows of a van being sold as a parts car....

hi there, have u still goot your 900e, im also looking for one thats breaking as need a side door. If you come acroos one would be grateful if you could drop me a line.
Many thanks

Yeh, unfortunately i was a day late. Kicking myself, I would have had the back door too but they gone now also. Still looking if anyone comes across anything:bang:

Back