Tuning Fiat punto 1.4 8v 350a1 ecu swap out

Currently reading:
Tuning Fiat punto 1.4 8v 350a1 ecu swap out

RSAFIATCPT

Hey guys I'm still waiting on a possible answer to my question

I have a fiat punto evo 2009 but on paper it says its 2013 but car reads 2009 Evo on the obd
Fitted with a IAW 5SF9.AG D419 ECU

I Wana know if I can use I DIFRENT 1.4 8V 350A1 ECU SET LILE A IAW 5SF3.M2 OR SOMETHING ELS AND WILL IT WITH

THIS WILL INCLUDE A
DIFFRENT CLUSTER
BSM AND ECU WITH THE KEYS

BASICLY THE ENTIRE LOCK SET FROM A OLDER OR DIFER 1.4 8V 350A1 CAR

Or any other fiat gp or what's so ever

Thanx in advance

Please note I'm new to fiat

So please don't bite my head off

Flaming other members
No one really knows which ECUs are fully compatible. There are many ECU versions/revisions (software mostly), EPER lists about 50 of them (for the simple 1,2 and 1,4 engines).
You must find exact one or very similar. Same functionality, like emissions standard (Euro 5), Start&Stop if you have it and so on.
Ideally "virgin" ECU (so you don't have to swap Body_Computer and locks and keys).

Last edited by a moderator:
No one really knows which ECUs are fully compatible. There are many ECU versions/revisions (software mostly), EPER lists about 50 of them (for the simple 1,2 and 1,4 engines).
You must find exact one or very similar. Same functionality, like emissions standard (Euro 5), Start&Stop if you have it and so on.
Ideally "virgin" ECU (so you don't have to swap Body_Computer and locks and keys).
Thanx I can't find an exact ecu like mine but il see if I can find a similar model

Last edited by a moderator:
Back