What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

20240613_140450.jpg
Zoom in on the hovering helicopter. It is both interesting and scarey. It was doing some sort of HV cable survey they have been moving along the wire slowly for days. Its been fun watching the pilots great skill. Do zoom in on tge rotor though. Its not fixed I promise.

. Do zoom in on tge rotor though. Its not fixed I promise.
I’ve noticed them buzzing round here as well, were only a mile or two from the main power cable going into Norwich which they have been recently upgrading.

The helicopter rotor picture is an artefact of the way cameras take pictures by capturing each pixel one after another, it happens super fast on digital cameras and as it scans left to right top to bottom it causes weird distortion in very fast moving objects like propellers. See below

IMG_3595.jpeg

Look at the bird thats buzzing the heli! RedKite I think. Or if its distortion its really weird. Odd indeed as much as your photo. I learned something new.
Please no pics of me moving fast!! Or may be I would look thin!

They had moved on a couple of miles, may be three maxc since yesterday. May be its something to do with the new substation over Swaffham way.

Last edited:
Back